This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The Winter Stroll is back for 2021!
The Winter Stroll started as a way for local businesses to showcase their goods and services in time for the busy holiday season.
Since its inception in 2015 every year on the Sunday after Thanksgiving the community gathers together to support local businesses and celebrate with a light parade and the Rotary Clubs annual tree lighting!
After so much loss in 2020 we are all more than excited to bring back this joyous event for 2021!
Lots of people make this event possible - special thanks to our amazing businesses that are going above and beyond to participate.
Thank you to, Event Sponsor Realtor Gary Kelley, Westborough EDC, Westborough Public Library, Westborough Recreation, Westborough Police Department, West borough Fire Department, Westborough DPW, and the Westborough Spirit Committee.
Winter Stroll Timeline
- 2:00 - 5:00pm - Winter Stroll - Over 40 businesses participating and all of them are offering a treat, activity, or promotion (while supplies last). Be sure to visit all of them!
- If you don't want to drive around in your own vehicle - we have you covered. Hop on the shuttle. The shuttle will be making its rounds about every 30 minutes. Thank you to realtor Gary Kelley for sponsoring the shuttles! Hop on or off the busses at any one of the many SNOWFLAKE STOPS
- Say Cheese Food Truck, Veg Out Food Truck, and Deans Concession will be parked at the Westborough Fire Department - be sure to stop over and say hello and grab a bite to eat!
- 5:45pm - Make your way to West Main Street for the light parade. The parade starts at School St and ends at the rotary.
- 6:30pm - Westborough Rotary Club displays their Winter Lights and visits with special guest from the North Pole commence!
Additional Forms and Files: