A new initiative offered by Westborough Recreation to foster relationships between teens (ages 14-17), who might be new to town or looking to expand their social circles.
In these uncertain times where typical activities/camps/clubs/sports are canceled kids may find it hard to engage with or meet new friends.
We hope that we can help bridge any social gaps teens might be experiencing during this time.
- Fill out the information form, linked below and answer some questions about your child, even better have your child fill it out!
- We will connect kids with similar interests.
- In an effort to keep everything positive and foster safe relationships, the Rec Dept will interview anyone that applies then connect kids via e-mail.
- Kids MUST used their school issued e-mail address.
- Form is linked below. There is NO registration required, but you must fill out the linked form to be matched with someone.