CO-ED Outdoor Mini Basketball Clinic
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Small groups will work on individual skills like dribbling, shooting, and conditioning. Due to restrictions this clinic will be primarily skill based and will lack many of the traditional basketball clinic games like dribble tag, passing games, etc.
This program is run by varsity coaches Brian Willar and Liz Power. This is a co-ed program and kids will be separated by age and possibly gender if numbers allow.
- Grades 4-12
- Session 1 -7/6-7/8
- Session 2 - 8/3 -8/5
- Choose either 9am or 11:15am session
- Parents should remain in their cars at check in/ check out
- Masks must be worn by kids as they approach the basketball courts, they can be taken off while they are playing
- KIDS MUST BRING THEIR OWN:
- WATER BOTTLE AND BASKETBALL. We will not be providing any equipment for this program.
- Parents will be asked to sign an additional waiver related to COVID - 19.
- YOU MAY ONLY SIGN UP FOR ONE SESSION.
- If your child feels sick or has come in contact with someone with COVID-19, please do not attend camp. Our refund process is simple and we will likely have a wait list.
- Thank you!
- Parents must remain in their cars for pick up and drop off, a staff member will assist with getting your child to and from your car
- There will be a COVID waiver that parents will need to sign upon arrival, we will approach your car to have you sign.
- Kids must wear masks when they walk to and from the playing surface. Masks do not have to be worn while playing.
- Kids will be directed to a particular area to set their mask and water bottle down, this will be their spot during water breaks so kids are forming groups during down time.
- Everyone needs to bring their own basketball from home - we won't be sharing any basketballs
- This is an outdoor clinic so it might be hot, please make sure your kids have plenty of water
- We will be enforcing social distancing throughout the clinic, please remind your child of these rules before the clinic on Monday.
- If your child feels sick he/she should not attend the clinic, if your child comes in contact with someone that has COVID-19 please do not send them to the clinic.
- Thank you for your cooperation with these guidelines, we are looking forward to a great few days of basketball!
Additional Forms and Files: