Best Soccer Programs
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
See descriptions below for some awesome programs run by Best Soccer!
First Kix (Ages 3-5)
- Let your child’s imagination run wild! A friendly and fun introduction to dribbling, stopping, and controlling the ball. Our non-competitive curricula introduces soccer players to simple skills with fun games. Players will also be taught how to interact on a team and how to be a good sport. All equipment will be provided. Kids can wear sneakers or cleats, shin guards are recommended. T-shirt included with participation.
- Spring Sessions
- April 29th-June 10th (skip May 27th)
- Session 1, Saturdays, 8:30-9:15am
- Session 2, Saturdays, 9:30am-10:15am
- $108 (includes t-shirt)
- Chauncy multi-purpose field
Best Soccer April Vacation Clinic (Ages 5-12)
- As players learn and grasp the basic fundamentals of soccer, focus can shift towards the WHEN, WHERE, and WHY, in order to get a better understanding of the game of soccer. The coaches will develop the basic foot skills, passing and shooting through structured games with every player actively involved. Participants receive a t-shirt.
- April 17th-21st
- Ellsworth McAfee Park, 363 South St. Northborough
Best Soccer July - August Half Day
- July 31st - August 4th
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Haskell Field
- Registration begins 2/6