This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Students start to develop basic essential skills - handling and swinging the raquet, throwing, rolling and catching. Students will focus on basic movements: running, jumping and balance. The main goal of the class is to develop body control using tennis based activities and to have fun!
- Sundays, 4:30-5:30pm
- Westborough Tennis & Swim Club, 35 Chauncy St
- Session 1: September 15—October 20
- Session 2: October 27—December 8(No Class 12/1)
- Session 3: January 5—February 9
- Session 4: February 16—March 29 (No Class Feb. 23)
- Session 5: April 5—May 31 (No Class 4/12, 4/26, 5/24)
- $130 per session