Basketball, Summer Clinics
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
- Grades 2-3, co-ed
- Choose either 9am, 10am, or 11am session.
- 45 minute sessions will focus on dribbling, conditioning, and shooting form.
- Parents should remain in their cars at check in/ check out
- Masks must be worn by kids as they approach the basketball courts, they can be taken off while they are playing
- KIDS MUST BRING THEIR OWN:
- WATER BOTTLE AND BASKETBALL. We will not be providing any equipment for this program.
- Parents will be asked to sign an additional waiver related to COVID - 19.
- YOU MAY ONLY SIGN UP FOR ONE SESSION.
- If your child feels sick or has come in contact with someone with COVID-19, please do not attend camp. Our refund process is simple and we will likely have a wait list.
- Thank you!
- Parents must remain in their cars for pick up and drop off, a staff member will assist with getting your child to and from your car
- There will be a COVID waiver that parents will need to sign upon arrival, we will approach your car to have you sign.
- Kids must wear masks when they walk to and from the playing surface. Masks do not have to be worn while playing.
- Kids will be directed to a particular area to set their mask and water bottle down, this will be their spot during water breaks so kids are forming groups during down time.
- Everyone needs to bring their own basketball from home - we won't be sharing any basketballs
- This is an outdoor clinic so it might be hot, please make sure your kids have plenty of water
- We will be enforcing social distancing throughout the clinic, please remind your child of these rules before the clinic
- If your child feels sick he/she should not attend the clinic, if your child comes in contact with someone that has COVID-19 please do not send them to the clinic.
- Thank you for your cooperation with these guidelines, we are looking forward to a great few days of basketball!