Mini Mitts is a tee ball program designed for ages 4 to 5. Players will learn the basics of baseball including throwing, running, batting and fielding. A parent or gaurdian MUST be present at all times as they will be participating in the program as well!
- 5 week clinic
- April 27 - May 25th
- Choose from one of the following class times
- Class 1: 4:30 - 5:15pm
- Class 2: 5:30 - 6:15pm
- $40 registration cost
- Each session takes place at Haskell tee ball field, 50 Haskell St.
- What your child needs to brings each session: glove, water bottle, comfortable clothes (sweatpants, shorts, windbreaker pants, tee shirt)
- A parent or guardian MUST be present at all times as they will be participating in many activities with the child
- Classes are kept small, please register for a waitlist if you are unable to register for the program, a 3rd class may be added if there is enough interest.
- The Westborough Recreation Department takes COVID precautions very seriously. We will be following all state and local guidelines that are applicable at the time the program takes place.
- Specific details about what will be expected will be sent to participants prior to the start of the program.