Our number one goal is to make sure you enjoy yourself playing golf. This program combines instruction, drills, and fun games to keep your child's interest level high. Putting, chipping, full swing, on-course instruction, etiquette and the rules of golf will be covered. Video analysis, individual instruction and training aids will be used to develop better players. Golf balls, snacks and prizes will be provided. Contact club if rentals are needed at 508-351-9500.
- Golf (Ages 7-14) at Juniper Hills
- This program combines instruction, drills and fun games to keep your child’s interest level high. Putting, chipping, full swing, on-course instruction, etiquette and the rules of golf will be covered. Video analysis, individual instruction and training aids will be used to develop better players. Contact club if rentals are needed at 508-351-9000.
- Choose from the following options:
- Tuesdays (9/10-10/8), 4:30-5:30pm, Intermediate- $110
- Wednesdays (9/11-10/9), 4:30-5:30pm, Beginner- $110
- Thursdays (9/12-10/10), 4:30-5:30pm, Beginner- $110
- Saturdays (9/14-10/12), 10am-11am, Beginner- $110
- Sundays (9/15-10/13), 10-11am, Beginner- $110
- Saturdays (9/14-10/12), 11am-12pm, Parent Child- $220
- Sundays (9/21-10/20), 11am-12pm, Parent Child- $220
- Westborough Residents Only
Guidelines During Covid-19 for Students and Instructors
1.We will have a table set aside to promote proper hygiene. Hand washing with soap and water, and hand sanitizer will be supplied along with paper towels and hand wipes. The table will be cleaned regularly.
2. Employees will be wearing cloth face coverings. Students for their safety should also be wearing masks.
3. The size of each station per golfer will be 12 to 15 feet. If two golfer gets close to each other, the instructor will blow a whistle, there by stopping class and resetting golfers the proper distance apart.
4. All employees will be trained on health and safety protocols.
5. Anyone who is sick shall stay at home.
6. We will communicate about developments with local authorities and employees.
If an employee or student who displays symptoms of a contagious illness, he or she may be sent home.
7. Since Westboro Rec does registration online, no cash handling will occur.
8. All golf balls, rental equipment, and range baskets will be sanitized. Golfers who need to rent clubs for the week, (no charge) will hold the set for the entire week. Clubs will be sanitized prior to be given to the student. No instructor or other student will touch another players equipment.
9.Restrooms will be cleaned after every use.
10. Signage will be used for social distancing during registration.
11. Players must bring their owned bottled water and snacks.