Teamworks Sports Programs
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Enjoy some great programs offered by Teamworks in Northborough!
- Teamworks All Sports classes are designed for first time participants that are trying to be independent athletes, but may need some additional parental encouragement during class. All Sports programs povide children with a variety of different sports and games that focus on developing motor, social, and sports skills...So get ready to SCORE GOALS, HIT HOME RUNS, AND HAVE SOME FUN!
- 11/6-1/8/20 (No class 12/15 or 1/1/20)
- Ages 2.5-3.5
- $90 residents, $108 nonresidents
- **PARENT INVOLVEMENT REQUIRED
- 11/7-1/9/20 (no class 11/28)
- Ages 3-4
- $100 residents, $120 nonresidents
Teamworks Soccer class will provide children with a variety of different games, while introducing the basics of soccer. Each week your child will play different games and soccer activities that focus on developing motor skills, coordination, and social skills. In this class there will be lots of running, dribbling, and socring goals! So get ready to sweat, smile, and HAVE FUN!
Ages 4-5.5 **THIS HAS CHANGED SINCE THE BROCHURE WAS PUBLISHED. THIS IS THE MOST UP TO DATE ACCURATE INFO
$110 residents, $132 nonresidents
Little Sticks (Ages 4-5.5)
The program activities will consist of lots of fun games and beginner lacrosse drills. Players will come away with more confidence in scooping, cradling, shooting, and knowing how to work with other players on a team. This clinic is open to all players, boys and girls, ages 4 to 5.5 years old.
All equipment provided